Sunday 26 January 2014

Our Television Appearance!

This week has been an exciting one for everyone at Cake Pop Heaven - on Monday we were on TV!
You may have seen our appearance at 3pm on the Create and Craft channel, demonstrating some of Cake Pop Heaven's products. Initially I was a bit nervous - our slot was for an hour, which seems like quite a long time to be on camera. However as soon as I got there I forgot my nerves - everybody from Create and Craft was lovely, and Dawn Bibby made me feel so welcome!

Once we got started on the product demonstrations I really started to enjoy myself. We showed how to use the melting pots and melts, the new sweet tree heart kit and the cake pop press as well. The time flew by, and I was surprised when our time was up!

It was a fantastic experience and I'm grateful to the Create and Craft channel for having me. I'm looking forward to next time!

You can watch clips of the show:




No comments:

Post a Comment